In no particular order……
2. The angle of one’s head when you bite into a taco.
3. That same angle of a dog’s head when it wonders what the hell you want from it.(Or what you’re saying)
5. “Sweet Caroline” sung in Fenway Park at a Boston Redsocks game.
6. That little smile you feel when you realize how blessed you are.
9. Laughing so hard it hurts.
10. That moment with another person where you realize you’re both giggling at the same thing, and you’re the only two people that “get” it.
11. Random Acts of Kindness
12. “Laughter over Tears” (watch THIS for the true meaning of that phrase)
13. Southern Women (See above… I have no idea why, but I’ve always felt an affinity to these ladies.)
14. Men who cry during puppy commercials.
15. Women who cry during those same commercials, but feel weird about it.
16. Strong women.
17. Artists whose work embarrasses people, but who are unembarrassed about their work.
19. feather boas
20. Bravado in the face of tragedy
21. Total emotional release in the face of tragedy
23: Sipping root beer through a Twizzler
24. Eating food I grew myself
25. Making Stuff